We are always prepared to assist you, even during unforeseen circumstances. Although occasional malfunctions and leakages may occur, we are available 24/7 to promptly address any issues in the Shannon and surrounding area. Our team is willing to respond to urgent breakdowns, even during late night or early morning hours. Our objective is to efficiently resolve any leaks and promptly repair or replace any equipment as necessary. It’s crucial to note that we specialize in fixing plumbing and heating system leaks, and do not provide services for drain cleaning or clog removal.
A plumbing emergency is any situation that requires immediate attention from a professional plumber to prevent significant damage to your property or to avoid a major inconvenience. Some examples of plumbing emergencies include:
- Burst pipes or major leaks: This can result in flooding, water damage, and other serious issues.
- No hot water: This can be particularly urgent during cold weather or if you need hot water for bathing or cleaning.
- Broken or malfunctioning water heaters: This can result in water damage or a lack of hot water.
There are several plumbing issues that would not qualify as emergencies and can typically wait until regular business hours to be addressed. These include:
- Dripping faucets: While dripping faucets can be annoying, they do not pose an immediate threat to your property or safety.
- Low water pressure: While low water pressure can be inconvenient, it is not usually an emergency and can wait until regular business hours to be addressed.
- Running toilets: A running toilet can waste water and increase your water bill, but it is not typically an emergency.
- Minor leaks: While any leak should be addressed to prevent further damage, a small leak that is not causing significant damage can wait until regular business hours to be addressed.
Comfortable, Functional, and Tailored to you.
120+ projects completed
In-depth Consultation & Estimate
Certified Staff & Products
Our objective is to serve you and ensure your satisfaction with the final outcome
The customer will be completely satisfied if the project is completed on time and within the allocated budget. However, what is required to achieve this goal?
The success of project execution relies heavily on the expertise and professionalism of the carefully selected employees. A well-defined implementation plan, consensus on the selection of materials and pricing, and effective communication with the customer throughout the construction process are crucial factors in completing the project within the given timeframe.